Thursday, February 09, 2006

oil & gas, cont'd.

i am just learning this 'blogging', so excuse my not being expert at posting my first few recent items, thx 4 understanding....

what i meant to say, early Feb., is, please view these charts.....first, I suggested puts/shorting Nat. Nas at its obvious double-top, see it ?, according to my "PSYCLE sm" pattern (read my Learning Booklets).....then, covering/selling for another big Q % Gain, at recent pullback low, around $ 7., then going long Nat. Gas around $ 7., or so, see it ?, as we have yet another normal 'PSYCLE stage 2' pullback-and-end, right ?.... Then, also, I recently suggested puts/shorting Crude Oil at its probable s.t. double-top, similarly to Nat. gas's top, see the chart similarity ? (tho I do/did not expect as big a % pullback in Crude), around $ 69 or so, see it ?, if it works also, Crude should fall s.t. to perhaps at least the $ 58-60/bbl. area, maybe a little lower, initially.... we shall C....