Wednesday, February 22, 2006

week of 2/16/06, put/short Semis/SOX, learn the pattern


since I was, as usual, among the first few to recommend correctly Buying the depressed-and-hated-as-usual-by-the-95 %-ers Semiconductor-related stocks at their intermediate lows, then putting/shorting them at successive rally highs, since they topped in early y2k, then bottomed with tons of other Tech stocks I gave out buyable at l.t. lows in Fall of 2002, then put/short early in 2004, then buy-long again near their summer-fall lows 2004, I recently suggested my people take more big gains in them last week or two....and, with close stops above their recent highs, putting/shorting the SOX and rallied-extended Semi. stocks at their recent s.t. highs, see the chart....U can also go back 5 or 6 years and view the SOX for representative chart/pattern to learn from, "PSYCLE-wise"....contact me any info./needs, and enjoy....