Tuesday, February 20, 2007

doing well, nice I.G. Rotation to take advantage of....

again, my new e-mail address = psycles.ca.rr.com

hope you have read all my previous posts/NL's....so much value, if you follow my output....
if U need more info, longs/shorts lists, industry groups, strategies, etc., contact me anytime....

As only i expected, there has not really been all that much movement lately, except;
many Energies topping, as are, maybe, my shorts-puts in extended Foreign, Metals, Industrial, Machinery, REIT's, equities, and some Extended Commods, Grains, Copper, are probably topping/falling also....While plenty of my longside Depressed Techs, Compu., S'ware, Papers, Housing-related, Drug/Pharm./Med., Alternative Energy, equities, have been popping, up, ditto....

i also think/see some extended Financials, Utilities, Insurance, Retail, Foods, Pharm./Drug, Exchanges, Restaurants, Clothing, equities, are at least beginning their topping process, Psycle-wise....and, in addition to my normal depressed Longside Buys lists, i have also found some depressed stocks paying big % dividends while we wait....and, i have special lists of basing stocks with more cash/current-assets per share, than their stock prices, neat....and, more 'super-specs' in bankruptcy, which I have done so well 4 U in, the last year....low-risk, high-potential, all....

In each NL, I also always properly debunk many misleading, sensationalized, agendized, slanted, and incorrect in fact, Media items, scare-stories, Govt. crap, etc., from the finl. press, newspapers, mags, othr NL's, and from both, the far left frauds and the far right frauds....By actually viewing the historical charts, records, etc., we can take advantage of the repeating "PSYCLE sm" patterns, to predict future price moves - often, opposite what 'the 95 % almost always wrong crowd' thinks/mis-believes about those items, dig ? Super....Plus, my always very valuable "PSYCLE sm" comments on all sorts of other helpful financial, investing, news, items....contact me for NL details !

a) our most recent Longside upside Winners/Gainers, from my NL:

TGX, TMM, VLO, LLY, RKTI, SSCC, PSY, KEM, IDIX, SHRP, CALL, NOVL, DNDN, SCMM, ABY, BRCD, SKIL, HGX, SUNW, OLGC, SIRI, SLTC, HIFN, l.t. Oats, l.t. Corn,

and/but took quick very smal losses when these broke down:

Sugar....that's it, No other losses taken since last time, neat....

b) our most recent Puts/Shorts downside Winners/Gainers, from my NL:

DALRQ, GOOG, PZZA, AIG, FDX, CPNLQ, TYX, TNX, K, MPG, AHM, CPT, JTX, BBY, GRMN, RIMM, GLD, SLV, Oats, Copper, Swiss Franc, Brit. Pound, the 30-yr. t-bond, bal. Unl. Gas, bal. Htg. Oil,

and/but took quick very small losses when these broke out/up:

X, BMY, CEC, IWM, RUT, CRM, SHG, TROW, DPZ, NCT, FCH, SHLD, CHUX, IYT, VWO, RTI,

plus, I have lists of already-assumed long, and short, ideas, which have not yet reached their price targets, in my NL ....have a great period, till next we communicate, i am glad to help you....