Thursday, March 12, 2009

I predicted it, again, the Rally begins exactly as my "PSYCLE sm" expected - but U must get my actual Newsletter for valuable Industry-Group details !

my email: psycles@ca.rr.com

my phone: 949-631-2577 (but not before 1 pm please, but do leave a detailed message)

1) Save a lot of time, lower your stress, relax more, and Make more money, 2) enjoy/employ my ideas from my Newsletters, 3) use me as the best trading/investing/choosing/timing Consultant around, 4) get special-Reports as you wish, 5) Trade alongside with/via me, for your Portfolios, 6) and/or I will Do the (trade)s For you ! ....Let me know whatever you need/desire....

Another excellent period....as usual, you're welcome ! ....pretty-much exactly as seemingly only I predicted, we just had as good a double-bottoms/base initial 3-day-rally, as we had (and also perfectly predicted, recall) late last year, so far (with many markets/sentiment/technical indicators setting-up well at the lows, contact me for those items), with decent initial thrust, nicely-broadly-based so far, especially in our favored Industry-Groups, like, Energies and most Resources, Steel-Coal, etc., Techs of all kinds, Airlines, Housing, Foreigns, Media, high-yielders, Cap. Goods, Agri.-relateds, and more....

Other "Psycle-I.G.R." (re-read my teachings-Booklets), have also set-up as buyable near their recent lows....always with close stops, diversified....(the only I.G. which did not work, longside, was some Utils., very small loss)....with NO 'useless-as-future-price-predictive-factors', like, NO over-emotion, NO 'scenarios', NO 'fundamentals b.s.', NO political, economic, religious, or other damaging emotional crap....and last, a few toppy I.G.'s remain Puttable, like, extended precious-metals, education/schools, auto-parts, discouners, the Dollar, and more, near their highs....

Plenty of ideas remain buyable near their recent lows, contact me now for aid....
but do NOT get over-excited, if you have missed the initial pops....and watch what happens by early next Tuesday (read my interim NL)....and Know that the often-wrong Finl.-industry people, Analysts, Media, NL's, TV, Mags, Newspapers, 'mostly-dummies', (who loved each industry only around their highs, where only I recommended their Puts, in advance, in writing, in my NL's, then they missed the bottoms late last year, and again recently, they being too-bearish/negative at the lows as usual, are UN-likely to be anything uselful, except as 'fadeable' sources for s.t. timing, our doing great, going Opposite their often-wrong output, Psycle-wise, yes ?) are likely to continue being wrong, short-term....to OUR benefit....

Be sure to get my advice, Newsletters and ultra-valuable-helpful interim reports.... Learn what "D.A.F.P.P.V." and "I.G.R." and 'fading' and "EVB's", 'fakeout moves', and '50-DMA', and more, mean, and how to proft greatly from them....

Last, i also still have a nice list of, high-yield, and tons-of-cash-with-no-debt stocks, ideas, buyable, after pullbacks down here....for your Safe money, pension, needs, as well as speculative/growth objectives....If you chose so far, to diss my concepts, when I would have saved/made you hundreds of thousands of $ dollars the last few years, when only I recommended Puts and Shorting: Ethanols, Gaming, Financials, Homes, Airlines, Retails, Foreign, Solars, and Energy ideas, right from their parabolic Psycle-Tops, recall, Now is your next chance to learn/do correct/profitable things, instead, forward....i will help you, and everyone you know....spread the Psycle-word, thanks for your sincere interest in future-price-prediction-excellence, and best wishes to you,

Now, since my last Blog/NL, here are representative assumed-completed trades, stocks, ind. groups, commods, interest-rates, trades, directly from within my NL's....

A) these were specifically recommended Bought Long, near their recent Lows, then Sold after they Rose nicely, short-term, near their subsequent bounces-highs, for at least-partial-position quick Big % Gains:

CPL thrice, BIG twice, CORT, PBKS, MTB, MEMS, JPM, Lumber, PBEGF, RIMM twice, SLB, FTEK, EGLE, Crude Oil twice, AMSWA, USU, O.J. twice, GHM, EFII, EXM, KNDL, CVD, MO, VLCCF, XNG, KEY twice, ODSY twice, VXO twice, VXN twice, VIX twice, DSCM, DRYS, CIEN, ZRAN, LNCM,

(Plus, of course, a plethora of other, already-up-nicely more-recent ideas, not quite sold, yet ! ....be sure to contact me for these future-gains....they will be in my next Blog here)

B) but these were cut, Sold, for quick small Losses, of small consequence, when they seem to have aborted their budding support patterns, and brokedown instead of rising:

WLL, MSF, EL, GLF, WBCO, VNO, OXPS, DUK, POM, TAN, IRSN, ESV, IFN, CBG, X, BP, BPO, AVP, CBS, EWS, SNI, BLK, APL, MTG, ASTI, XIDE, CNI....and balance of position, KO, PEP, LONG, PXD, FAST, NYX, SINA, L, MBIC....

(*** keep in mind, as always occurs around Bottoms, we accept/assume that many of these are "fobd's", most of which will revalidate later, yes ?, contact me, I will teach you how to recognize, deal with, and take advantage of these !)....

C) these were specifically recommended Puts options, and/or 'shorted', from their recent Highs, then puts-Sold after they Fell in price as expected, for quick Big % Gains:

MANT, GLD, ISH, GOLD, GG, KGC, AEM, ABX, CEPH, DLTR, SJI, ENSG, PNRA, ESI, PALM, CHG, XOM, CPLA, BMY, AAON, MCD, JNJ, GMCR, EIM, OSIR, DV, AGG, TYX, TNX, VIX, VXO,

D) but we had to recommend cutting/selling these Puts, when their prices Rose above previous resistance, for quick very-small Losses of little consequence:

ORLY, FDO....neat....

That's it....nice....till next time, let's make some money together !