Friday, November 21, 2008

yup, nice intraday Buyable Bottoms, similar to the last few, did you buy some of my ideas ?, if not, contact me a.s.a.p., enjoy the wkd....

my phone: 949-631-2577

my email: psycles@ca.rr.com

Neat, just as in mid-Oct., Mid-July, mid-March, 2008, using Psycle-contrary-sentiment, and double-bottoms, EVB's, fobd's, stage 6 and 7 chart formations, i did indeed have my list of super-depressed ideas which did not break their budding Psycle-patterns, and became buys, intraday Fri., today....

remember, Psycle-traders do NOT allow the tons of 95 % useless fundamentals/news-reports/economic crap, of little or no "D.A.F.P.P.V." (read my materials !), into our investment-choosing/timing head....i expect another decent s.t. rally just started....interestingly, I re-added 'C.R.E.A.M.F.' industry-group ideas, as s.t. double-bottoms, as I mentioned, plus, perhaps on bigger pullbacks only, some Airlines, and some Techs or varying sub-groups....and i even saw/shared a d.b. in the TNX for yield, and some Metals, Agri/Farm-relateds....with close stops below recent lows, as always, of course....diversified....

Meanwhile, i recommended selling many of the recent Puts ideas i gave out in my Newsletter, as Huge Gains from their highs to their recent lows, excellent, you're welcome yet again....the only continuing problem are the ridiculously usurous premuims on most all Options, shame on the semi-crooks on the exchange floors, etc., making trading difficult, beyond the recent crises/illiquidity, which is bad for us all....

anyway, enjoy the rallies ahead, learn the 7-Psycle-stages patterns, and spread the word....contact me immediately for personal help anytime !