Saturday, July 03, 2010

yet another very-good period for my "PSYCLE sm".....making Gains in BOTH directions simultaneously....how have YOU been doing ?....

my office: 949-631-2577

my email: psycles@ca.rr.com

my original older but still valuable informational website: www.wwfn.com/jg

Aren't you tired of not being able to foresee 'future price-moves', in individual stocks, stocks indutry-groups, interest rates, real estate, commodities, and all sorts of other things ?....well, here I, and my "PSYCLE sm", am, for you !

Contact me now for help....I will teach you the high-reliability, repeating Patterns and Sequences....Through one-on-one consulting lessons, and/or my every-three-weeks Newsletters, and/or via direct help with your actual portfolios, pension accounts, growth, and speculative, monies....i will show you how to predict the future well, in Both, upside, and downside, price-moves, Increase your Income, dividends, and protect you from most risk losses....

You have seen my decades-long track-record, wow....let me know what you wish....

now, first, re-read my last several short Blogs, herein below, and re-view the ideas we exploited in near-perfect Psycle-nuance....excellent, for your Profit....then,

Now, most-recently, once again, we have seen how most Homebuilding, Banks, Drilling, Retail, Food/Bev., Intrerest-rates, Metals, Schools, stocks Fell, so far, exactly as only I predicted for your downside-Puts-Gains....Hopefully you Sold those all near their Highs, you're welcome as usual....Plus, many of our depressed Pharma./Health, Telecom, Energy, and Techs. stocks, actually Rose, simultaneously....pretty good, huh....

Recall, only I said, at recent stocks-price-Highs, that we'd need to see a Decline, down-enuf to break the potential 'head-and-shoulders-tops' 'Necklines', to scare the 95 %, rememeber ?....well, we may be in the process of doing just that....while, under the often-misleading-seeming surface, while the Financial Media often-wrong crowd is needlessly flummoxed, frustrated, confused, and stressed, as usual, Psycle-traders remain calm and confident and successful, which i will teach you how to be....

so what happens next ?, call me now, and we'll discuss it....you know i am truly exceptional at knowing this....

Since last Blog, here are representative assumed-completed trades for Your benefit:
be sure to actually VIEW their charts-patterns to LEARN a valuable part of Psycle-success !

a) these were speficially recommended Bought Long near recent Lows, then Sold after they rose as expected, for quick big % Gains:

LTBR, FXE, NDAQ, ATAX, AOD, AGD, NZT, CPLP, CRIC, Soybeans, Corn, MSW, DMAN, VLO, PDLI, NCS, GENZ, ATVI, DT, SPIR, BSX,

b) but we had to cut/sell these when they Fell instead, breaking support, for quick very-small losses of little consequence:

CLYW, FNM, FRE, BQI, BLDP, UNTD, IRSN, CUZ, ALNY fobd ?, TNX, PBCT, BRKL, SVU, XSNX fobd ?, ZSTN, EGLE, SUNH fobd ?, NDAQ ?, CHTL fobd ?, NOK, MDVN, ELN fobd ?, (note, 'fobd' means, 'fakeout breakdown', i.e., under market-declines-pressure, short-term, many stocks have 'seeming' breakdowns of their patterns, but in reality, revalidate, and end up rising thereafter anyway....another of the many benefits/characteristics of my powerful Psycle, call me for details !)....

c) these were recommended 'shorted' and/or Puts, from their recent Highs, then 'sold/covered' after they Fell as expected, for quick big % Gains:

AFFY, CMG, GLD, IBM, SLV, EPV, DEE, DTO, DPK, DXY, HNZ, XAU, INFA, CNQR, AAPL, CRUS, NP, KOF, CEVA, STRA, SNI, PTP, DAL, INFA, ROSE, GABC, ESRX, SA, CRVL, Lean Hogs, Cotton, AAPL, K, IBM, BMA, UAM, LRN, ABX, GG, GDX, ICE, HLF, CLX, GLD, CNQR, HRL, BVN, CCI, SCHW, AMTD, NCIT, BIOS, ATI, ESI, AN, TLT, puts, and, SRS, TZA, TYP, DRV, ZSL, FXP, calls,

d) but we had to sell these, when they Rose instead, for quick very-small losses of little consequence:

AAPL, CRUS, NP, LQD, TLT, CLH, HMIN, RGNC, NEM, CTRP, NHP, BRFS,

Enjoy my output, period by period....get my Newsletter....buy some teaching-lessons from me....let me help you know more than anyone you know....contact me now, spread the word, let's all enrich each other....thank you for your sincere interest....till next time,