Friday, October 30, 2009

Correct yet again, anew, hope you had some Puts, and Sold lots of ideas near Psycle-recommended/predicted highs'....so what now ? call me

my phone: 949-631-2577

my email: psycles@ca.rr.com

my helpful original informational older website: www.wwfn.com/jg

We have already seen nice Psycle-price-drops, exactly as recently predicted, yay, at least so far....my Newsletter has now given out about 40 new Puts Winners, with few losses....you're welcome, as usual....more than making up for my one-time dwoner-period, very quickly....but we are now at another 'crux point', so contact me a.s.a.p. for what will likely occur next, for individual stocks, Industry-Groups, price-moves, I.R.'s, Commods, GLD/SLV, R.E., et al....

so, DID YOU LIGHTEN UP and/or SELL and/or get some Puts Options near recent Psycle-highs ?....if not, why not ?....did you follow my phenomenally-valuable advice in 2007-2008 ?, WE had overall Gains, while 'the 95 %' got creamed, did you ?....you have had no excuse....Then, did you Buy some scary-depressed ideas near the winter-Psycle-Lows ?, if not, why not ?....don't you want to KNOW what to do, without having to collect tons of useless-anyway data, and follow the 95 %-often-wrong people in the finl., media, political, and invstg. industry ?....I can greatly lower most risk, increase your returns, and income, and keep your emotions and misbleiefs from continuing to hurt your performance, when trading/investing....pension monies, growth accounts, and specuklation, as well as my speciality, hedging and making money when prices drop....I can/will teach you, show you, exactly what patterns and sequences to look-for and act-upon well....I don't have time today to chronicle my many newest Gains from my recent NL's, but I will try to do so early next week for you....

enjoy the weekend, spread the word, and be sure to thoroughly read all my recent-past NL's....in hopeful thanks for your genuine interest in future-price-prediction....