Tuesday, March 28, 2006

more, March # 3, from my NL, great I.G. rotation

As i seem to be, and have been, among the very few who has been expecting recent extended-stocks-price-rises to end up failing, or at least not being worth buying up here, I wanted you to know that I added still more ''Extended'' Ind. Groups, as sales/shorts/puttables --- as usual, i am pretty-much alone in this, with 'the 95 %' from b-firms, the finl. media, other NL's, etc.
So, in keeping with my 'fakeout breakouts' concept here, I recently added some Utilities, Airlines, Steels, and Drugs/Pharm. stks., as at-least short-term toppy/puttable....with close stops above, so low risk, as usual....Add these I.G.'s to the Metals, Golds, Semis/Chips, and many Energy-related stocks as saleable/shortable/puttable up here, and we have the recipe for more downside ahead than the 95 % expect, still....
That said, I am still giving out many Winning Longside stks/ideas, among Depressed Tech. stks, Nat. Gas, Corn/grains near lows, Alternative Energy, Semis/Chips, Autos, computer-related, Foods, high-yield, (re-read my educational Booklets, which teach that, even WITHIN ind. groups we can have both, simultaneously, longs and shorts, right ?), stocks issues down here, buyable....
Note, in keeping with "PSYCLE sm" tenants, I am not, and never do, 'link(ing)' any ideas to 'the Fed', nor I.R.'s, nor 95 % of all fundamentals, nor economic nor political crapola, as you know.... but if you would just View the charts and sentiment readings existing, and compare them to easily taken-advantage-of historical patterns, you'd be doing what I suggest in my outputs....but then, so few people ever learn much, especially among the Media, Finl. Svcs. Ind., NL writers, and other industry people, who, as i said, are again ripping-off countles investors by puffing 'whatever is already way up' in their misleading/incorrect/illegal/immoral come-ons, while never recommending anything even remotely near their bottoms (something only i have done, for decades now) - don't get me started....as i prove in every NL, this pattern rarely changes....
I am still hoping to learn how to add charts of ideas mentioned herein, until then, view them yourselves, and contact me anytime for aid....