Wednesday, November 28, 2007

first, this was my 10/16/07 Blog, which Google 'lost'....read this first, THEN, read my next Blog, written 11/23/07 !

Hi again ! my new email address:
psycles@ca.rr.com
my phone, still: 949-836-1750

Well, since I was among the first/few to have given out a plethora of s.t. Bottoms, as Buys, around 8/16/07, recall, in my Newsletter, I have continued near-perfect (with some quick small losses along the way as usual), with my "PSYCLE sm" having given out, formally, in advance, and in writing:

* the Feb./Mar. 07 tops-and-big-price-drops, for dozens of Puts Options/Shorts Gains for my followers, then,
* the August 07 Bottoms, for dozens of quick big % Gains longside, until, my
* Sept./Oct. s.t. Tops-and-price-drops, generating dozens more Puts/Shorts Gains, until, recently,
* end of the week Nov. 23 or so, 2007, I saw a decent 'double-bottom' formation, in several industry groups, stocks, ideas, in my Newsletter....

along the way, I have continued my mid-2005 'R.E. Top' prediction (a bottom not due for quite a while longer), Interest-Rates to remain, tradeable, between, roughly, 3 %+ and 5.5 % or so, 'channel', long, short, long, short, etc., and a probable long-term parabolic "PSYCLE sm" top in Energy, Metals, and Foreign stocks, at their recent tops....I called the big prices Drops, among many Financial, R.E., Mtg., Bank, Media, stocks, from their 2005-2006 tops....and the price-drops among Meats Commodities, Copper, and Grains....and, as i said, maybe Metals and Energy and Foreign Country ideas, hence....

Now, I am recommending buying 'double-bottomy' depressed ideas, many with potential 'fakeout-breakdowns', among many Techs, Health-related, Financials, Airlines, Interest-Rates, the US dollar, Insurance, Consumer, and other industry-groups stocks....contact me anytime to LEARN the Patterns, and for help....

Now, since my 8/16/07 Blog, here are/were the specifically-given-out in my last few NL's (8/17, 9/7, 9/28, 10/18, 11/9), bought-and-sold recommendations:

a) Quick Large % Big Upside Gainers/Winners, all rec'd. bt. near their August lows, then sold near their Sep./Oct. highs:

YHOO, KDE, RKTI, BIOM, AMGN, GTCB, BBH, CTX twice, TOL twice, HOV twice, MTH, TRST, XMSR, SIRI, ADPT, RACK, XHB, HGX twice, DHI, BZH twice, MOT, TLT, LCC, BLDP, MDC, EEE, DDS, CNXT, GERN, HLYS, CC, Sugar, CLXN, TRST, VRTB, KFN, NTE, BBI, SPF, CTX, SSCC, BFTH, ZHNE, FNGC,

b) but we had to 'cut' protect these, for very quick very small Losses, when their patterns brokedown below their budding support, instead of rising:

AVR, NYT, PIR, BE, VSE, SPF, DXY, TRBN, RPHL, CYTK, KEM, GNSS, FNGC,

c) Quick Large % Big Downside Gainer/Winners, all Puts rec'd. near their Summer '07 highs, then sold for profits at their August Lows:

RAI. twice, R. twice, GILT, CBST, PETM, WFC, EWJ, EMKR, the Mexican Peso, the France CAC index, the DAX germany index, the Engkland FTSE index, the Japan Nikkei index, STP, PTR, TKR, MTX twice, FORM, COP, XOM, CVX, OIX, OSXX, OIH, Feeder Cattle, Live Cattle, Lean Hogs, Pork Bellies, VXN, VIX, VXO, BIDU, CMP, SEPR, CRS, XCO, CEPH, RRC, RBOB, MSFTM HUI, GOX, TYX, TNX, AMLN, Wheat, Coffee,

* special note: given the big price-declines, 3 times in 2007 now, so far, I wonder why so many people fail to Hedge/Protect/take advantage of, the normal Downside price-Drops in the aseets they own or consider....as you have seen, for decades now, I am expert at this, contact me anytime, for help....

d) but we had to 'cut' these Puts, when they brokeout/up, instead of falling, for very quick very small Losses:

BIDU, DIOD, LIHR, PTP, GLD, HUI, GOX, AEM, ALU, Platinum, RRC, CME, XTO, GTRC, IBB, LIFC, TJX, RIMM, APC, Crude Oil, KGC, EMKR, the Spain stk. index,

....it is important to note, all "Gains %" are higher than "Loss %"....normally , employing my "PSYCLE sm", one does not have to have more than 50 % winners, to do well over time !

be sure to read my previous Blogs and Newsletters (see them to the left side of this Blog, and contact me for more recent NL's), also, for many valuable, historical, world, economic, financial, psychological, sociological, environmental, and political items of great value to your well-being....for short-term, long-term, growth, speculation, hedging, pension, business, assets, needs....thanks for your sincere interest...

NOW, read the/my next Blog, for my 10/18 to 11/30 Newsletters ideas, results, etc. !