Monday, October 06, 2008

excellent....as predicted/expected, Psycle-stage 6 bottoms likely among C.R.E.A.M. ideas, at today's lows ?! ....my NL took plethora of Puts Gains

my phone: 949-836-1750

my email: psycles@ca.rr.com

Well, hope you have done as well as my ideas have been doing....
i will try to update this again shortly, I have no time now today, but,
looks like we got enuf baby-bathwater-selling Monday today, to warrant dipping toes into Longside, in certain: materials, energy-resources-related, agricultutre-related, equipment, commodities, as Psycle-stage-6 ideas, for a bounce soon....keep your stops close, diversify, and call me for salient lists....

i also still have Psycle-basing stocks, double-bottoms, EVB's, etc., which did not breakdown below their recent support (a bunch did, of little damage to portfolios), and many potential high-yield-plus ideas, and/but my Puttables list has understandably shrunk a lot, as I have already given out HUNDREDS of VERY Profitable Puts options the last several months in my NL, as you know ! (you're welcome, as usual)....last, i have a decent list of still-depressed potential takeovers, stocks of companies with more cash-per-share (and no debt) than their current stock price alone, and, as usual, some depressed Techs, and finally, some budding Foreign stocks also in Psycle-stage 6 probably....

REMEMBER, only i gave out hundreds of puts/shorts/sales in those same industry-groups, at their 2007 all-time highs, in advance and in writing, to deaf-ears, dgms....i should get a prize., and a column/show in every financial media outlet around, ay ?....are you never going to learn the Patterns ?....

You need me more than ever, now, since you have probably lost a ton of money so far, needlessly, by NOT allowing me to help you, nor allowing yourself to actually Learn exactly how and why my output and concepts work so well so often....

i look forward to helping you and everyone you care about, soon....enjoy !