Wednesday, July 23, 2008

*** IMPORTANT trading emergency = Intraday TOP, very-short-term only....hope you took many 'overnite' Longside Gains from my Newsletter ideas....

my phone: 949-631-2577

my email address: psycles@ca.rr.com

Just a quickie, as, when I get some time, soon, i will update the symbols, specifically, of the many, new, 'taken' trades/gains from within my special recent NL's, here, 4 U....

but I just wanted y'all to know that we just had, as I expected, as I teach in my "PSYCLE sm" materials, 'after the first couple hours' today, Wed. 7/22, a very-short-term intraday TOP ---

as a plethora of stocks, ideas, i gave out recently from at their lows, in my NL's, popped so much, so (too) quickly, many already approached their overhead s.t. resistance levels, and should be (should have been) SOLD, very-short-term anyway....

Plus, as you have been taught to recognize, many of those price-levels-after-bounces-up, are the same price levels at which they broke-down below most recently, dig ?

I hope U R learning the super-valuable "PSYCLE sm" Patterns, the sequential Psycle-Stages through which most all things pass, over time, etc., because I have been giving out, both, Longside AND Shortside Winners, all along....

Last, even recently, I was the ONLY guy around, to correctly predict, both, the recent s.t. Bottoms among several depressed-hated-by-the-95 % Industry Groups, which HAVE popped very nicely, AND, the s.t. Tops among several extended-loved-by-the-95 % Industry Groups, which have Fallen nicely AT THE SAME TIME recently ! neat....

What are such valuable advice and teachings worth ? Contact me now for help, and thanks for your sincere interest in timing, choosing, knowledge, efficiency, and trading excellence....