Monday, March 30, 2009

yup, short-term top, you're welcome, as usual....are we hot or what.....but do not get too excited, contact me now for important I.G. differences !

my phone: 949-631-2577

my email: psycles@ca.rr.com

my orig. helpful website: http://www.wwfn.com/jg

aok, we got the v.s.t. Top, only I predicted would occur, recently....i assume y'all took BIG $ amounts of very-short-term longside Gains from my recent Newsletters....excellent....as i Teach my followers to recognize and take advantage of, these easily-recognized-and-acted-upon 'Psycle-patterns' repeat with high-reliability, and in a similar manner, often....i will teach them to You, if you contact me now....and/or, if you wish, i will DO the trades FOR you, let me know....

as per 3/19 and 3/26 intraday highs, i recommended selling many many old, and new, longside Winners, stocks, Commods, etc., beautifully, for you, (see below)....
i don;t have much to say here, except we went to mostly-cash again, last Thu., dig ? ....if you held all your positions, only to see them pull-back more than you would be comfortable with, already, call me immediately for valuable aid....things are proceeding in near-perfect 'Psycle sm' fashion, stage by stage, with nice 'I.G. Rotation', nifty....independently/regardless of any real or perceived 'fundamentals, govt., political, economic, financial stuff', which is normally wrong anyway, or agendized, or crap, yes ?! and should therefore be ignored or gone-opposite-to, right ?!.... wait till you see my new short-term Puts lists, will surprise you....

i have lists of high-and-low-priced ideas which will become Psycle-buys again after pullbacks, ahead, including high-yield payers, techs, energy, transportation, health-related, and many other industry groups, some with more cash per share 'alone' than their curremnt depressed stock price !....and, I still have a serviceable list of Put-tables, stocks which should Fall, even when/if most other stocks rise, a great way to hedge/protect your safer-money-accounts....

Now, first, read my Last several Blogs, first....then come back here, to view-review the many new Gains You have received via my Newsletters, as follows....i am always glad to help !, enjoy:

A) these were specifically recommended Bought near their recent Lows, then assumed 'sold' near their recent-bounces-High, for very big % quick Gains:
(please be sure to also see my last couple of Big-Gains lists from in my last few Blogs, for many more 'balance-of-position' sales !)

PBEGF, UDN, Crude. Oil, Htg. Oil, TRID, ZIPR, SKS, ARCC, SCMR, FTE, FONR, CORT, the Nikkei, RACK, SOL, FNGC, CPWR, ELN, Live. Cattle, ASTI, Htg. Oil, DSCM, TOL, ZRAN, KNDL, EBAY, BIG, CVD, and many more up already, but not sold yet !,
....note: I have now given out over 100+ s.t. longside gains, in just the last few weeks....

B) but had to cut/sell these, when they broke below their budding bases, for very quick, very small Losses of little consequence:

bal. Rough. Rice, DBTK os,

C) these were specifically recommended as Puts Options, puts-bought near their recent Highs, then assumed Sold, after the Fell nicely, for very quick, large % Gains:

OSIR, NITE, (and several more working well, but not sold yet !),
....note: I have given out over 30 Puts-winners, stocks which have Fallen, even though 'the markets' have rallied big, recently....wouldn't you like to learn how to do THIS ?

D) but had to sell/cut these, when they instead rose, and brokeout above their recent highs, for very quick, very small losses, of little consequence:

none, neat....

Recent patterns have been such, that many ideas, long-up-side and short-side, have setup as buys, and/or Puts, mutliple times, just in recent 5-months since 'the (A ?) Bottom', last Fall....

plus, my fun-informative news-items I share in my Newsletters really Teach you how to ACT, well, based solely on headlines and 'fading' Finl. Media messages, articles, stories, economics, financial, stuff, truly exceptional stuff, which not only can make/save you a lot more money when you invest, it will also SAVE you much TIME, so you don;t have to waste time putting more useless-junk into your brain in the first place, dig ?....

till next time, spread the Psycle-word, and contact me any time !, isn't this fun....