Wednesday, November 28, 2007

now, here are/were the ideas from my 10/18, 11/9, and 11/30, Newsletters !, (GOOG had 'lost' them)

my phone: 949-631-2577, my email: psycles@ca.rr.com

OK, recall, after giving you the tops-and-drops from Feb./Mar. '07, then the Aug. '07 bottoms-and-rises, and the Oct. '07 tops-and-drops, and, recently, the probable Nov. 23 double-bottoms (we shall see), in my Newsletters, here are the specific ideas i gave out in my last few NL's, both, long-buy-up-side and put-down-side....

my "PSYCLE sm" is expert in 'pattern recognition', sequentially-staged, similarly-repeating, happening-the-same-way, patterns, of: Price, Industry Group Rotation, and Sentiment....most all Tops and Bottoms occur the EXACT same way, with the exact same kinds of comments, from the companies, analysts, investors, and media, involved....I will show you, teach you, how to Quickly, know where every ideas IS, in its "PSYCLE sm" at any time, and, hence, where it is likely to go, in the future....

for now, since my last Blog here, here were/are the specifically given out in my NL's ideas, which worked and didn't, directly from my NL's, be sure to always VIEW their 1-2-3-years-past Price Charts, to LEARN the PATTERNS !

a) Quick Large % Longside Upside Gainers/Winners, rec'd. bt. near their August lows, then 'sold' near their recent Highs thereafter:

Nat. Gas, THC, ETFC, BZH, MRVL, NT, DOG,

b) but we had to 'cut' these, when they fell or brokedown below their budding support, instead of rising, for very quick very small Losses:

CTHR, CPWM, SVN, DLM, CC, JBLU, MAXY, HOV, WCI, LCC, PHM, CDL,

c) Quick Large % Downside, Puts/Shorts Gainers, rec'd. bt. Puts Options near their Oct. tops, then 'sold/covered' near their Nov. Lows:

DRYS, CROX, HANS, LH, JRJC, DFG, EXM, RUT, CHN, ECLP, UTR, HON, BA, NVZMF, GRMN, SMH, SOXX, CSTR, IBM, SPY, SPX, GS, LVS, ALTR, IJR, AMP, VXN, VXO, cash Lead, EWW, INDU, XME, LFL, ING, RDSA, NMX, LPHI, NWPX, OMRI, NFX, MER, CPNLQ, FXI, EXM,

d) but we had to 'cut' these, when they rose, instead of falling, aborting their patterns, for very quick very small Losses:

as of today, i am unsure whether a few Put ideas are 'fakeout-breakouts' yet or not, contact me for the short list....mostly Metals and Energies, MO, MRK, NEM,

Obviously, if my very-recent s.t. bottoms are correct, my next 11/30/07 NL, and Blog, will have a bunch of new Longside Winners, so contact me for details....

be sure to read my past NL's (see list at the left), and contact me for more recent NL's....I share a lot of very valuable items which prove/disprove all sorts of financial, historical, economic, social, foreign, domestic, govt., company, things which 'the 95 %' are usually Incorrect about....giving YOU excellent tips on winning more, often by going opposite what 'they' are saying, for the rest of your life, dig ? ...and continuing thanks for your sincere interest in knowledge and investing success....