Thursday, March 20, 2008

Where is My Nobel Prize ? ....are we good or what.... Learn the Psycle-Patterns ! ....I Will Teach You

my phone : 949-631-2577

my email add.: psycles@ca.rr.com


Wow, what a good period for people who follow, and DO, what I suggest in my Newsletters ! You now have a whole bunch of new Puts downside Winners, plus a growing list of new Longside upside Winners....excellent....Predicted-only-by-me, price-drops, among Psycle-stage-4, Foreigns, Asians, Metals, Solars, Financials, Homebuilders, R.E., Airlines, Energies, and more, from their l.t. tops, some starting in 2005-2006, until recent potential (and also preduicted only by me) at-least-s.t. Bottoms recently....we shall see....most everyone else I speak with, has lost money, for a while now, while my followers are up like min. +50 % to +100 % since, say, early 2007....

So, be sure to actually VIEW all 'assumed closed/sold' ideas, from this, below, and my previous valuable Blogs, to see/learn the top/bottom patterns !

This past week we saw the expected initial cracks among the loved-at-their-top-as-usual Precious/Metals and most Energies and Grains/Foods/Agri. (you're welcome), as "Psycle-Industry-Group-Rotation" (re-read my Booklets) continues to yield y'all tremendous and semi-constant Gains, from both upside and downside trades....and, the initial potential price-rises among the hated-as-usual-at-their-bottoms Banks, Finls, Homes-related, Airlines, Retail, and Techs/Semis/Chips/PC-relateds of all kinds, ideas, and more....you're welcome yet again....

for valuable copies of my recent NL's, and lists, please contact me anytime.... wow....Remember, we Ignore, or go Opposite to, 95 % of all mostly-useless-or-too-late-or-incorrect 'external' and 'fundamental' crapola out there, Ignore most all horrible political stuff, and remove all emotions and incorrect mis-beliefs, from the choice/actions process....we always have pre-set price targets, Stops to-lower-risk, and, proper diversification....for your growth, pension, and speculative, accounts/needs....i reward Referrals, so spread the word....

Now, the most-recent markets action and Patterns, show some significant potential Reversals of recent-past formations/direction, for many industries/groups/ideas, as only I have been suggesting....My "PSYCLE sm" specializes in being able to take advantage of just about every interim price-move, in BOTH directions, in each differing type of investment, idea, industry-group, etc.: individual and industries/groups of stocks, bonds, interest-rates, different commodities, etc., etc., as you have seen from my exceptional 20-years-plus track record....

Now, since my last Blog, here are many specific results from in my NL's:

a) Quick, large % Longside upside price-Gains Winners, bt. near their recent lows, then sold near their after-rising recent highs:

TSL, GPRE, BKX, CMA, GENE, HGX, SMMX, RKTI, MCHX, SVN, WON, FNM, FRE, TYX,

b) and/but we had to 'cut' these for quick very small losses of little consequence, when their budding bottom patterns brokedown:

PTRY, VSE, GPRE, FRE, FNM, LBC, PHY, EVV, CYE, DPHIQ, F, FBCM, LLY, PFE, USBE, FRPT, the Nikkei,

c) Quick, very large % Downside Puts Shorts Winners, Puts bought near their highs, then sold near their after-declined recent lows:

SLV, HON, VIX, VXN, VXO, ARGN, VIVO, ANF, TTES, PSY, VLCCF, CB, AG, WMB, TYX, ANDE, FXA, ISRG, HK, RTP, PTR, ABX, NBL, DNR, XLE, IGE, NMX, DE, CN, JTX, UAM, CSTR, FXI, RIO, BIDU, SKYW, ZION, CNQR, GMCR, CHU, BMRN, AGP, CBH, FCL, ESD, EPD, FST, FXM, BG, CCS, AA, MON, WFT, GOOG, CROX, GRMN, CVH, ADM, OIH, OIX, OSXX, AKS, the Heng Seng, hte Nikkei, the DAX germany, Soybeans, Wheat, Silver, Lean Hogs,
(note: some were "1/2-pos." sales, and/or "sales of balance of pos." , see my NL's for details)....

d) and/but we had to 'cut' these, when their budding potential-top patterns aborted, for very small losses of little consequence:

Crude Oil, FPIC, NUE,

this brings cumulative totals, to, over 300 Puts Gains in my last dozen NL's or so....since, say, the June-July 2007 Tops....are you sure you never want to learn how to make money when things decline ?, if not, why not ? ....contact me immediately....remember, at tops, we get many 'fakeout-breakouts' as still-puttable, near highs, and, at bottoms, we often get 'fakeout breakdowns', which remain still-buyable near lows....we recently got both, nice....

STOP 'trying to read tons of news/stories of no help'....STOP putting tons of info. of no help into your brain....STOP wasting time, effort, and resources....

I will help you, teach you, show you, how to do this a lot better....I look forward to working with and for you and other people you think highly enough of to suggest I help....till next time, enjoy, isn't this fun ?