Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How do i do this so much better than most all others ?, short-term top, yup....did you sell ?, have you any Puts ?, if not, you need me....

my phone: 949-631-2577

my email: psycles@ca.rr.com

my orig. helpful valuable website: http://www.wwfn.com/jg

So, yet another very-good trading period for my followers, as usual....how have YOU been doing ?....you have no excuse....as i recently recommended taking a plethora of quick big Longside % Gains for y'all, yet again....i told you we were coming into a s.t. top area, around 200 DMA's, as prior broken-below price-levels becoming overhead resistance, yes ?....learn the Psycle-patterns, and the stages-sequences-characteristics !, i will help you....

Now, of course, 'the 95 %' will refuse to ever buy-near-lows, sell-near-highs, protect positions ever, or have Puts options to make money on price-declines, dig ?....that is one reason why we outperform most others so often....Remove your incorrect misbeliefs, ignore or 'fade' (go opposite to) most fundamentals, economics, govt./political outputs, mediocre newsletters, mags, newspapers, web crap, b.s. come-ons, and concentrate on the only things which DO help directly predict future price-moves.... = my "PSYCLE sm" tenets....

So many Industry Groups have recent expected-only-by-me s.t. tops/resistance at this past week's price-highs....many Energy, Materials, Metals, Aero., Restaurants, Retail, Financials, Coal, Agri., Transport., Techs, and on and on, should pullback nicely for us....and be asured the next buyable lows will not be EZ to spot - unless you have my "PSYCLE sm"....and wait till you see what happens after that....anyway, I hope you did as well as we have been doing the last several months....'nuff said, contact me for specifics on what to sell, where, when, and what to buy, now, and later....individual stocks, industry groups, commodities, interest rates, real estate, everything....

I gave my people a bunch of Puts right at their recent highs, and I also still have a workable list of buys, here, and after declines, for anyone's situational needs....contact me now for my valuable lists....

and, as always happens in this normal, usual Psycle-stage (read my valuable educational materials/teachings), the same people/entities who unnecessarily lost a bundle all the way down from Psycle-tops in 2006-2007-2008, when my followers had Profits in many Puts, those same people failed to buy at last Fall's Lows, when my people Bought, yes ?, and, now, those same entities just began to buy, late/high, again, dig ?....dgms....learn the easily-recognized-exploitable Psycle-stages !....

NOW, since my last Blog, here are representative assumed-completed-as-sold trades, directly from my every-three-weeks Newsletters:

a) these were specifically rec'd. Bought long, near their lows, then sold recently near their highs, for big % quick Gains:

(once again, some are/were '1/2 position sales', initially, then 'balance of positions' at higher price-levels, aok !):

LCAV, FRO, MANH, CVD, LEDR, SNY, CYTX, ISH, FTE, TK, HRS, ELN, BBEP, KEY, CIT, Coffee, Oats, CORT, XBI, BDX, Nat. Gas, Crude. Oil, Cotton, the Nikkei, MCEM, # 11Sugar, TLAB, NFX, POZN, BIDU, SLB, RIMM, AAPL, DRYS, EXM, EGLE, WEL, STON, EWS, KHD, IGT, FONR, FXA, FXB, FXC, Palladium, SMBL, PTTRX, F, CBG, BJS, MEE,

b) but we had to cut/sell these, when they brokedown below support or aborted budding base patterns, for quick, very small Losses of little consequence to properly diversified portfolios:

lean.hogs, TLT,

c) these were specifically recommended Puts, bought near their recent price-Highs-tops, then sold after they fell as expetced, to downside support, for quick, big % Gains:

OTEX, SUR, TNH, ROST, AAP, ARO, SF, JOSB, BBBY, GLW, WFC, BAC, EGLE, DLTR, FDO, EW, TYX,

d) but we had to cut/sell these Puts, when they rose instead, breaking out/up aborting budding rollover "psycle-top' formations, for very quick very small Losses of little consequence to properly diversified portfolios:

CVS, HMSY, (again, some others are/will be "fobo's", contact me for how to deal with fakeout moves)....

are we good or what ?....my hope is to help as many deserving people as possible, spread the word, help get me into the mass Media, and i can help millions of people, yes ?....thanks again for your sincere interest in investing/trading/protection excellence....till next time, enjoy !