Thursday, May 15, 2008

as expected, another Good Period for Followers....after many Downside Winners, now, lots more Upside Winners....

my phone : 949-631-2577

my email add. : psycles@ca.rr.com

my original old website: http://www.wwfn.com/jg

As "PSYCLE sm" Industry Group Rotation ('I.G.' R.) continues, You are the beneficiary....another pretty-good period for my "PSYCLE sm"....

Looking back from my long-term-tops-prediction in R.E., made in mid-2005, we have seen, Homebuilding stocks dropped a lot, then Mtg., Banks, etc., dropped a lot, then, many 'big-name-Consumer-co.' stocks dropped a lot, then, Airlines dropped a lot, then, Ethanol stocks dropped a lot, then, late 2007, Foreign stocks dropped a lot, and Solar stocks dropped a lot....all specifically predicted first/only by me, in advance, in writing, from their tops, in my Newsletters (NL's)....excellent.... and many more other I.G.R. predictions, which have worked out well....be sure to check my NL's for many more helpful details....

Then, I predicted/saw a decent long-term Bottom in many stocks, Techs in mid-2006, and again recently, all types of Financials again recently, plus, many other potential Psycle-stage-5-or-6 s.t. bottoms, among stocks/IG's which had previously fallen a lot, even Airlines, Retail, Solar, and more....and, still, a potential long-term Top, likely, among extended Resources, Metals, Energy, Agri., stocks, recently....all of these mentioned above, were specifically predicted first/only by me and my concepts, in advance, in writing, in my NL's....you're welcome....

Plus, all-along, i always have a good bunch of 'High-Yield'-paying ideas, which are also near their bottoms, a potential double-benefit for Pension needs....and, along the way, i have given out many Puts Gains in Energy stocks, each time they have topped-and-dropped s.t. ....all s.t. losses have been Cut quickly and small-ly, to protect/preserve portfolio integrity....

so, contact me anytime to review my NL's real track-record, and spread the word.... Think about how much $$$ you could/should have made/saved by knowing my predictions, and let me teach you how to do this....

Now, since my last Blog, here are the specifically recommended 'completed trades' symbols, for upside and downside price moves, from my NL's....be sure to actually VIEW their 1-to-5-year CHARTS, to see, and learn, the valuable patterns I employ so well, in both directions, month by month, as I.G.'s Rotate, as usual....

a) Quick, Large % Longside upside price-gain Winners, recommended to be Bt. near their Lows, then Sold near their recent Highs, after Rising a lot:

SOXX, SMH, BKX, SPY, COMPX, XLNX, CSUN, VLCM, ESLR, CRDN, CORS, TSL, TER, GAS, UMC, MU, IFX, LINE, HGX, SEAC, CFC, MCHX, AACC, LAB, SMMX, XMSR, SIRI, INTC, NVDA, JBLU, IMB, BBI, ZGEN, CNXT, IRSN, MED, VLCCF, LLY, PMTI, MVSND, MRVL, WON, RKTI, XSNX, NEWP, DDS, ADPT, TSO, CC, NETM, FNGC, the Nikkei, the DXY dollar, TYX, CROX, ALU, CHVC, PHY, PHD, PSY, ODP, TD, WB, GMST, CNK, RHD, IAR, ADVNA, ADVNB, JMBA, NWA, AMR, RGR, ACTS, LONG, AMCC, EXAR, DTLK, MMC, UNTD, PTRY, HOC, BMY, MSFT, SLM, FITB, EXG, TIBX, EMC, Lufthansa, Lean Hogs, Live Cattle, Pork Bellies, O.J. ....wow !!!

b) but we had to 'cut' these for quick very small losses, when their patterns broke-down instead of up:

LCAV, AID, PFE, UAUA, BPFH, QUIK, SBUX, TRID, SVN, CNB, MESA, SKYW, PEIX,

c) Quick, Large % Downside Puts Shorts Winners, Puts recommended to be Bt. near their Highs, then Sold near their recent Lows after Declining a lot:

VIVO, JAKK, JPM, AA, HGX, CMCO, ISRG, BLK, DE, AG, TLT, FXF, FXA, CVA, HL, RBA, MDR, ABX, ISIS, ESV, IIH, XOM, ANF, EP, VIX, VXN, VXO, Wheat, Copper, Gold, Soybeans,

d) but, we had to 'cut' these when their stocks broke out/up, instead of falling:

FXM, SSL, BNI, KSU, NSC, FCL, OXY, RTP, XLE, IGE, XES, MA, V, HOS, RIMM, RIO, PBR, CVX, CEDC, BAP, UNP, HK, KOP, NBL, RBOB, X, MT, CHRW, AKS, (obviously, most are 'resources/energy-related'),

special recent note: I did also have some B.E. (break-even) trades, in which longside ideas were sold after 'rises-after-breakdowns', and/or Puts/short ideas were sold after 'declines-after-breakouts', of little portfolio effect....

I recently added a slew of new Longside and Put-side ideas, as new I.G.'s present tradeable Patterns, contact me a.s.a.p. for details....you may be surprised at what certain I.G.'s might be bullish/bearish here !

Remember, part of the process, is that very little changes, ever, the patterns remain similar each stage along the way, over time, in sequence, and, that 95 % of everything, means NOTHING, from a 'future-prediction p.o.v.' ....

last, within each NL, I also share many interesting, brief, very valuable news-items, factual historical nuances, previous examples of things, and Psycle-proofs, which illustrate extremely helpful information, that always cuts through the often-wrong, ridiculously sensationalized, slanted, agendized mostly-crap, from the Media, dig ?....save time, make more money, using my output....thanks for the interest, spread the word, contact me anytime, till next we communicate, best wishes,